Objectives of This Course
Masters level study focuses on the development of critical thinking, and the ability to express this, and independent research skills. These abilities are dependent on being able to communicate well in an academic context. Both local and international students with a lower level of English language proficiency and less academically proven students may need additional help in developing these skills. That is why we have the Graduate Diploma (Bachelor) acting also as a master entry programme.
The programme aims to promote an understanding of the rigours of postgraduate study, through encouraging communication and debate between the students’ staff, fostering the creation of a learning community and an understanding of how to engage in learning tasks that will carry you through to successful postgraduate education.
By completing the programme, you will be able to:
- Use English language at a level commensurate with Masters level study
- Communication effectively in English with a multicultural peer group and with staff both verbally and in writing, in class and via a virtual learning environment
- Plan and carry out a research investigation applying an appropriate research methodology to an academy area of study and critically appraise the process
- Structure and communicate a critical appraisal of the research findings in a clear and coherent manner in both a verbal and written from, using correct citation and reference conventions
The Graduate Diploma is a preparation programme for aspiring senior managers, future CEOs and entrepreneurs, Business Executives and students who wish to study a Masters level degree but who do not have the traditional entry Qualifications namely:
- A non-business/ commerce graduate with or without work experience.
- A Student not having a first degree delivered in the medium of English.
- An advanced diploma in the UK National Qualification Framework or any equivalent English diploma.
- A “ License” or DUT/BTS in our national or French certification system
- Application form
- 1 copy of birth certificate
- 1 copy of ID card or passport
- 1 copy of the latest diploma
- 4 ID pictures
Duration: 15 months (3 months of intensive English +2 semesters)
Tuition fees: 1 000 000 CFA